Designed to operate in noise and vibration rich environments such as close quarter weapons engagement training, industrial machinery or heavy vehicles, the VX2M is a new NBFM 400MHz band transceiver. A sophisticated combination of circuit design techniques ensures the device is highly robust with excellent resistance to vibration.
It meets the ETSI Category 1 high performance receiver specification to be used where the operation of a short range device may have inherent safety of human life implications.
- Conforms to Radio Equipment Directive (RED)
- ETSI EN 300 220-2 Category 1 high performance level receiver
- Any 3MHz band module from 400MHz to 475MHz available as factory tuned custom variant
- High performance double superhet, 128 channel PLL synthesizer with TCXO
- Data rates up to 5 kbps for standard module
- Usable range over 1km (with 100mW variant)
- Fully screened
- Feature-rich interface (RSSI, automatic noise squelch, analogue and digital baseband)
- 23 channels in 458MHz band, 69 channels in 433MHz band.