FBI NGI March 2019 Fact Sheet Statistics:
- The FBI Next Generation Identification (NGI) database contains the fingerprints of over 140 million individuals (both civil and criminal)
- Over 97% of the Tenprint Rapsheet Request (TPRS) responses were completed within 20 seconds. Fiscal Year 2019 Average
Freedom to Travel
For the Global Defense Industry
FBI fingerprint-based background checks are increasingly required for U.S. Citizens to live, work and travel overseas in many countries such as China, South Korea, Australia, South Africa and Spain.
Fast, easy, secure FBI background checks. Accurate Biometrics provides access to FBI Identity History Summary Checks (IdHS), also referred to as Departmental Orders (556-73).
Our expertise will assist your company:
- Obtain access to Identity History Summary Checks
for Visa requirements direct from the FBI CJIS
- National U.S. collection network, over 800 locations in 50 states
- SAME DAY International fingerprint card processing
- NEW! FBI Channeling Cloud Technology
- Strict adherence to FBI security policy for protecting confidential and private information
- Managed fingerprinting and identity solutions