RF Up/Down Converters
Our radio frequency (RF) up/down converter products offer high quality frequency translation across a continuous operating range to 6 GHz. Multiple intermediate frequency (IF) options are available to best match the desired information bandwidth.
Digital Up/Down Converters
Our digital up/down converter products form a bridge between the analog domain used for signal transmission and the digital domain used to process waveforms in software. Dedicated digital tuners and multi-stage programmable filters offer precise but flexible signal selection across a wide bandwidth.
High Speed ADC/DAC
Our high speed analog-to-digital converter (ADC) and digital-to-analog converter (DAC) products can be applied to virtually any type of signal. A wide selection of sample rates and support for AC or DC coupled analog connections allow the product to address a broad range of applications.
Digital Signal Processors
Our digital signal processor (DSP) products use FPGA technology to accelerate application specific algorithms. The FPGA is directly connected to an ADC or DAC so that samples can be processed at the raw data rate and not limited by the speed of a general-purpose computer bus. These products require expertise in FPGA programming, but we can often tailor our existing base of intellectual property to meet a specific customer requirement.
The SigFront product family offers high fidelity analog up/down converters with multiple IF bandwidth options.
- Model 120: 1 MHz to 3.9 GHz RF down converter with 70 MHz IF (10, 18, or 40 MHz bandwidth)
- Model 121: 1MHz to 3.9 GHz RF up converter with 70 MHz IF (10, 18, or 40 MHz bandwidth)
- Model 122: 100 kHz to 6 GHz RF down converter with programmable IF (80 or 160 MHz bandwidth)
- Model 123: 100 kHz to 6 GHz RF up converter with 70 MHz IF (80 or 160 MHz bandwidth)
The SigStream product family transforms a general purpose computer into a high speed signal acquisition and generation platform. The products include a rich set of software programmable features that include selectable operating modes (continuous, snapshot, periodic), external or timed event triggers, programmable up/down converters, timestamped data samples, data sizing, and data packing.
- Model 271: Dual channel receiver (16-bit / 250 Msps)
- Model 273: Dual channel receiver (16-bit / 310 Msps)
- Model 276: Dual channel receiver (12-bit / 1.5 Gsps)
- Model 277: Quad channel receiver (16-bit / 250 Msps)
- Model 278: Eight channel receiver (16-bit / 125 Msps)
The SigFPGA product family provides the ideal platform to rapidly field application specific signal processing functions minus the expense of custom hardware development. The products share a common Xilinx FPGA processing architecture with multiple size and speed grade options. Two banks of QDR SRAM attached to the FPGA provide 32 Mbytes of local storage.
- Model 371: Dual channel receiver (16-bit / 250 Msps)
- Model 372: Dual channel transceiver (16-bit / 310 Msps)
- Model 373: Dual channel receiver (16-bit / 310 Msps)
- Model 376: Dual channel receiver (12-bit / 1.6 Gsps)
- Model 377: Quad channel receiver (16-bit / 250 Msps)
- Model 378: Eight channel receiver (16-bit / 125 Msps)