FBI NGI September 2018 Fact Sheet Statistics:
- The FBI Next Generation Identification (NGI) database contains the fingerprints of over 138 million individuals (both civil and criminal).
- The average response time of the Tenprint Rapsheet Request (TPRS) system is less than 20 seconds. (Avg. FY 2018)
Freedom to Travel
For the Global Defense Industry
FBI fingerprint-based background checks are increasingly required for U.S. Citizens to live, work and travel overseas in many countries such as China, South Korea, Australia, South Africa and Spain.
Fast, easy, secure FBI background checks. Accurate Biometrics provides access to FBI Identity History Summary Checks (IdHS), also referred to as Departmental Orders (556-73).
Our expertise will assist your company:
- Obtain access to Identity History Summary Checks for Visa requirements direct from the FBI CJIS
- National U.S. collection network, over 800 locations in 50 states
- SAME DAY International fingerprint card processing
- Results available within 24 hours
- Strict adherence to FBI security policy for protecting confidential and private information
- Managed fingerprinting and identity solutions
Director, Business Development